Marrakech desert tour to Zagora
The 2 days Marrakech desert tour begins nice and early (so as to get as much in on your first day) with a pick up from your hotel. We request you actually be ready before 8.00 a.m. (private tour) or 7.00 a.m. (shared tour) as by this hour we shall be heading out and getting under way on an adventure of a lifetime.
This tour is available as a shared experience within a minibus or as a private tour within a 4 x 4 vehicle or a minivan. The Marrakech to Zagora desert trip will also include an opportunity to ride on the caravan of the desert. But we do appreciate camel riding is not everyone’s idea of comfort, so walking alongside the guide or taking transport to the desert camp is an option, should you prefer. This trip is perfect for those who are short on time and wish to seize the opportunity to become introduced to the Moroccan Sahara desert in a just two days.
- Departs from: Marrakech
- Airport Pick up: FREE Airport pick up, Bus or Train Pick up upon arrival and transfer to your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Hotel pick up: FREE Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour.
- Cost per Adult: From €59
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child age till:12 = 50% discount
- Start time: Before 8:00
- Departs daily: Yes, daily departures guaranteed. Only 1 person required per tour.
- Availability: All year round. Shared small group tours and private vehicle tours.
- Solo Travelers: No single supplements!
- Pick up from hotel in Marrakech on the morning of the tour.
- Modern air conditioned vehicle
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Zagora sunrise and sunset camel treks
- 1 night in a standard traditional desert camp
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Complimentary airport transfers from Marrakech airport to your hotel in Marrakech on the day of your arrival into Marrakech.
- Personal purchases, drinks, lunch, tips (Ait Ben Haddou usually 3 eur) .