3 day Marrakech to Fes desert tourCategory: Morocco desert Tours
Type: Shared Tours
Price: € 135
3 day Fes desert tour with daily departures from Marrakech
Shared group tour , modern air conditioned Minibus from Marrakech to Merzouga , Modern brand new taxi from Merzouga to Fes
- €135 per adult
- €67.50 Euro per child aged 11 or under
- €0.00 Euro per child aged 3 or under
- Discounts available for your group booking of 7 adults or more.
Private tour with modern, air conditioned Minibus
- 1 or 2 people: €499 Euro in total
- 3 people: €182.60 Euro per person
- 4 to 6 people: €150 Euro per person
- 7 to 9 people: 130 Euro per person
- 10 + people: €100 Euro per person
- Departs from: Marrakech
- Airport Pick up: FREE Airport pick up, Bus or Train Pick up upon arrival and transfer to your hotel in Marrakech· city.
- Hotel pick up: FREE Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour.
- Cost per Adult: €135 per person, 2 people required per tour. contact us for group discount pricing
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child age till: 12·= 50% discount
- Start time: Before 8:00
- Departs daily: Yes, daily departures guaranteed.·
- Availability: All year round.
- Solo Travelers:·2 People required per tour.!
Day 1: Marrakech -Telouat - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Boumalne Dadès (Dadés Gorges)
We start from Marrakech before 8:00 in our superior class air conditioned vehicle. On our way over the Atlas Mountains we have a stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour around the complex. After the break we continue our trip to Ouarzazate (The Gateway to the Desert), where lunch can be taken at any café. After lunch our afternoon journey takes us further to the Dades Valley. Here we stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private en-suite rooms, enjoy a traditional Moroccan evening meal and breakfast.
Day 2: Boumalne Dadès - Tinghir - Todra Gorge - Arfoud - Merzouga Dunes
The next day after breakfast our trip leads us through the Dades Valley and Todra Gorge, allowing to explore the sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at any café on our way. Arrival to Merzouga is the final destination of today, where we meet our camels to take us to the Dunes of Erg Chebbi to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert camp includes accommodation in traditional Berber tents, evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Day 3: Merzouga to Fes passes by Ifrane and stops off at Ziz Valley
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga, during which you will be able to enjoy the sunrise view. After arriving to Merzouga, you will have breakfast at the hotel and when ready, start your journey to Fes with our modern brand new taxi through the Ziz valley and many other beautiful surroundings with a stop for lunch (not included) along the way, and you should reach Fes at about 5pm to 6pm, depending upon progress.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Modern air conditioned Minibus from Marrakech to Merzouga.
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, Dades Gorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley hotel for 1 night.
- Free Airport / Train station / Bus station arrival transfers to your hotel on the day that you arrive in Marrakech
- Taxi transfer from Merzouga to Fes.
What is not included:
- Drinks, Lunch, personal purchaces, tips (Ait Ben Haddou usually 3 eur)
- Additional Information
- FAQ/INFO ABOUT TOUR
We recommend our shared desert tours for individual travelers, families and groups who want to have a guarantee that they have a reservation for the chosen tour at a competitive price and with a fully experienced ground crew. The shared tour offers individual travelers and groups an opportunity to join a pre-existing tour, made up of other like minded travelers. The price for the shared tour includes: transportation with a driver, accommodation, breakfast and evening meals, camel treks and at least one night in a bivouac - a Berber desert camp. Each person pays an equal price and the company ensures that the price you see is the price you pay. Our shared desert tours are very popular, so they tend to fill up quickly. Therefore we would recommend you to book the seats in advance to avoid dissapointment.INFO ABOUT TOUR OPERATOR
3 day 2 night desert tour from Marrakech to Fes. Over the Atlas mountain exploring different sights,visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou ,Ouarzazate, overnight at Dades valley. Sunset and sunrise camel ride in Merzouga big dunes,overnight in a Berber desert camp, taxi transfer to Fes through the Ziz valley and many other beautiful surroundings with a stop for lunch (not included) along the way, and you should reach Fes at about 5pm to 6pm, depending upon progress.
Free Airport transfer & hotel pick up