Toubkal summit trekking
Mount Toubkal is the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and we are going up to it on this two-day adventure. It is not for solo travellers and every booking has to have a minimum of two persons. The trek will be guided and the expedition will be driven from Marrakech to a small Berber village, Imlil, where the real adventure in the mountains begins.
- Departs from: Marrakech
- Service Guarantees : This Atlas trek includes service guarantees.
- Cost per Adult: €120.00 contact us for group discount pricing.
- Guides Speaking: Arabic, Berber, French, English, Spanish
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child Age Till 12= 50%Discount
- Start time: 08:00hrs
- Departs daily: This Atlas Toubkal trek departs daily
- Solo Travelers: No single supplements!
- Tour Guide
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- Tips & Gratuities are at the guests discretion.
- All meals are included
- Guide, mules and staff are included
- Transfers from and to Marrakech are included.
- During winter months, when there is snow, the hire of Crampons and Ice picks may be required at the cost of 10.00 euro. Your guide will arrange the ice picks and crampons, if needed.