ID: 222YNYLJA1427101CCFB Marrakech to Fes desert tour 4 daysCategory: Morocco desert Tours
Type: Private Tours
Price: € 175
4 day 3 night Marrakech desert tours to Fes with daily departures from Marrakech
During the booking process, there is an option to upgrade the overnight accomodation in luxury camp or to a 3 star hotel located in Erg Chebbi and Zagora . This is suitable for those who do not wish to take Camel treks or prefer to have more comfort.
- Departs from:·Marrakech
- Airport Pick up: FREE Airport pick up, Bus or Train Pick up upon arrival and transfer to your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Hotel pick up: FREE Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour.
- Cost per Adult: €175 per person,2 people required per tour, contact us for group discount pricing
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child age till: 12·= 50% discount
- Start time: Before 8:00
- Departs daily: Yes, daily departures guaranteed.
- Availability: All year round.
Day 1: Marrakech Zagora through the Ait Ben Haddou Ouarzazate Draa Valley
This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours to Zagora and Merzouga. It is an extended tour providing the essentials of both regions. We depart from Marrakech before 8:00 am in a modern, comfortable air conditioned minibus or 4x4. We start the trip by visiting Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, then travel to Ouarzazete and through the Draa Valley further on to Zagora.
We arrive to Zagora in late afternoon. After a short exploration, we take sunset camel trek into the dunes to reach our desert camp for the night. Here we can enjoy sitting around a bonfire, having a traditional meal and socialising with the nomads. They usually entertain us with a drum party and stories about their lives in the desert.
You can choose between sleeping in a Berber tent or under the stars (!)
Day 2: Zagora Ouarzazate to Dades valley
After a traditional Berber breakfast,admiration of the sunrise, we take camel trek back to Zagora. We continue our trip to Ouarzazate (The Gateway to the Desert), where lunch can be taken at any cafe. After lunch we change vehicle and our journey goes to the Dades Valley. Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private en-suite rooms and enjoy evening meal and breakfast.
Day 3: Dades valley Todra goerge to Erg Chebbi Merzouga dunes
The next day after breakfast our trip leads us through the Dades Valley and Todra Gorge, allowing to explore the sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at any café on our way. Arrival to Merzouga is the final destination of today, where we meet our camels to take us to the Dunes of Erg Chebbi to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert camp includes accommodation in traditional Berber tents, evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Day 4: Merzouga to Fes passes by Ifrane and Ziz Valley
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga, during which you will be able to enjoy the sunrise view. After arriving to Merzouga, you have breakfast at the hotel and when ready, start your journey to Fes in our modern brand new taxi with stops for lunch on the way.
The estimated arrival time in Fes is between 17:00 and 18:00 hrs.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Modern air conditioned Minibus
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, DadesGorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Erg Chebbi
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Zagora
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley hotel for 1 night.
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Free Airport / Train station / Bus station arrival transfers to your hotel on the day that you arrive in Marrakech
- Modern taxi transfer from Merzouga to Fes
What is not included:
- Personal purchases, tips (Ait Ben Haddou usually 3 eur)
- Additional Information
- FAQ/INFO ABOUT TOUR
We recommend our shared desert tours for individual travelers, families and groups who want to have a guarantee that they have a reservation for the chosen tour at a competitive price and with a fully experienced ground crew. The shared tour offers individual travelers and groups an opportunity to join a pre-existing tour, made up of other like minded travelers. The price for the shared tour includes: transportation with a driver, accommodation, breakfast and evening meals, camel treks and at least one night in a bivouac - a Berber desert camp. Each person pays an equal price and the company ensures that the price you see is the price you pay. Our shared desert tours are very popular, so they tend to fill up quickly. Therefore we would recommend you to book the seats in advance to avoid dissapointment.INFO ABOUT TOUR OPERATOR
4 day 3 night morocco desert tours from Marrakech staying overnight at Zagora, Dades valley and Erg Chebbi Merzouga with ending in Fes. This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours to Zagora and Merzouga. Visit the Atlas Mountains, Todra gorges, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Erg Chebbi.
Free Airport transfer & hotel pick up
- BOOK THIS NOW0