4 day Marrakech desert tour Merzouga and ZagoraCategory: Morocco desert Tours
Type: Shared or Private Tours
Price: € 123
4 day 3 night Morocco desert tours with daily departures & instant booking
This tour is available as shared minibus group tour or private 4x4 vehicle.
During the booking process, there is an option to upgrade the overnight accomodation in luxury camp or to a 3 star hotel located in Erg Chebbi and Zagora . This is suitable for those who do not wish to take Camel treks or prefer to have more comfort.
Shared Minibus group tour
- €123.00 Euro per Adult
- €61.50 Euro per child under 11years
- €0.00 Euro per infant under 3 years
- Discounts available for group booking at least 7 adults
Private tour in a modern air conditioned vehicle
- 2 people: €269.00 Euro per person
- 3 people: €209.00 Euro per person
- 4 people: €179.00 Euro per person
- 5 people:€159.00 Euro per person
- 6 people:€139.00 Euro per person
- 7 people:€129.00 Euro per person
- 8 people:€119.00 Euro per person
- Departs from: Marrakech
- Airport Pick up: FREE Airport pick up, Bus or Train Pick up upon arrival and transfer to your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Hotel pick up: FREE Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour.
- Cost per Adult: From €123 contact us for group discount pricing from 7 people.
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child age till: 12 = 50% discount
- Start time: Before 8:00
- Departs daily: Yes, daily departures guaranteed. Only 1 person required per tour.
- Availability: All year round.
- Solo Travelers: No single supplements!
Day 1: Marrakech Zagora through the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Ouarzazate Draa Valley
This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours to Zagora and Merzouga. It is an extended tour providing the essentials of both regions. We depart from Marrakech at 7:20am in a modern, comfortable air conditioned minibus or 4x4. We start the trip by visiting Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, then travel to Ouarzazete and through the Draa Valley further on to Zagora.
We arrive to Zagora in late afternoon. After a short exploration, we take 1h30 sunset camel trek into the dunes to reach our desert camp for the night. Here we can enjoy sitting around a bonfire, having a traditional meal and socialising with the nomads. They usually entertain us with a drum party and stories about their lives in the desert.
You can choose between sleeping in a Berber tent or under the stars (!). All bedding is supplied.
Day 2: Zagora Ouarzazate to dades valley
After a traditional Berber breakfast,admiration of the sunrise, we take camel trek back to Zagora.We continue our trip to Ouarzazate (The Gateway to the Desert),where we change vehicle to continue the rest of the tour. After lunch our journey goes to the Dades Valley. Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private en-suite rooms and enjoy evening meal and breakfast.
Day 3: Dades valley Todra goerge to Erg Chebbi Merzouga dunes
The next day after breakfast our trip leads us through the Dades Valley and Todra Gorge, allowing to explore the sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at any café on our way. Arrival to Merzouga is the final destination of today, where we meet our camels to take us to the Dunes of Erg Chebbi to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert camp includes accommodation in traditional Berber tents, evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Day 4: Merzouga Marrakech through Daraa valley and Ouarzazate
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through the Draa Valley to Ouarzazete over the Atlas Mountains. We arrive back to Marrakech around 19:00hrs or 20:00hrs.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Modern air conditioned Minibus
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, DadesGorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Erg Chebbi
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Zagora
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley hotel for 1 night.
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Transportation with driver from Merzouga to Marrakech
- Free Airport / Train station / Bus station arrival transfers to your hotel on the day that you arrive in Marrakech
What is not included:
- Lunches can be purchased at Cafe's along the tour route, drinks and personal spending, tips (Ait Ben Haddou usually 3 eur)
- €123.00 Euro per Adult
- Additional Information
- FAQ/INFO ABOUT TOUR
We recommend our shared desert tours for individual travelers, families and groups who want to have a guarantee that they have a reservation for the chosen tour at a competitive price and with a fully experienced ground crew. The shared tour offers individual travelers and groups an opportunity to join a pre-existing tour, made up of other like minded travelers. The price for the shared tour includes: transportation with a driver, accommodation, breakfast and evening meals, camel treks and at least one night in a bivouac - a Berber desert camp. Each person pays an equal price and the company ensures that the price you see is the price you pay. Our shared desert tours are very popular, so they tend to fill up quickly. Therefore we would recommend you to book the seats in advance to avoid dissapointment.INFO ABOUT TOUR OPERATOR
4 day 3 night morocco desert tours from Marrakech.This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours to Zagora and Merzouga . With overnight stay at Zagora and Merzouga desert camp with sunset and sunrise camel trek through the highest dunes of Erg Chebbi. Over the high Atlas Mountains, Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Dades valley, Ouarzazate, Todra Gorge and Tinghir with many stops on the way.
Free Airport transfer & hotel pick up