3 days Marrakech desert tour to MerzougaCategory: Morocco desert Tours
Type: Shared or Private Tours
Price: € 87
3 day Marrakech Merzouga desert tour
This tour is available as a shared group tour and private 4x4 tour. During the booking process, there is an option to upgrade the overnight accomodation in luxury camp or to a 3 or 4 star hotel at the base of Erg Chebbi and desert camps located next to the hotels. This option is suitable for those who don't want to take camel trek or prefer to have more comfort.
Shared group tour , modern air conditioned Minibus
- €87.00 Euro per Adult
- €43.50 Euro per child aged 11 or under
- €0.00 Euro per child aged 3 or under
- Discounts available for your group booking of 7 adults or more.
Private tour with modern, air conditioned Minibus
- 2 people: €215 Euro per person
- 3 people: €155 Euro per person
- 4 people: €125 Euro per person
- 5 people: €105 Euro per person
- 6 people: €95 Euro per person
- Group discounts available for groups of 7 people or more.
Private tour , modern air conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- 2 people: €235 Euro per person
- 3 people: €169.00 Euro per person
- 4 people: €155.00 Euro per person
- Departs from:Marrakech
- Airport Pick up: FREE Airport pick up, Bus or Train Pick up upon arrival and transfer to your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Hotel pick up: FREE Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour.
Cost per Adult:From €87 contact us for group discount pricing of +7 adults.
- Veggie friendly: Yes
- Child age till:12 = 50% discount
- Start time: Before 8:00
- Departs daily: Yes, daily departures guaranteed. Only 1 person required per tour.
- Availability: All year round.
- Solo Travelers: No single supplements!
Day 1: Marrakech -Telouat - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Boumalne Dadès (Dadés Gorges)
We start from Marrakech before 8:00 in our superior class air conditioned vehicle. On our way over the Atlas Mountains we have a stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour around the complex. After the break we continue our trip to Ouarzazate (The Gateway to the Desert), where lunch can be taken at any café. After lunch our afternoon journey takes us further to the Dades Valley. Here we stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private en-suite rooms, enjoy a traditional Moroccan evening meal and breakfast.
Day 2: Boumalne Dadès - Tinghir - Todra Gorge - Arfoud - Merzouga Dunes
The next day after breakfast our trip leads us through the Dades Valley and Todra Gorge, allowing to explore the sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at any café on our way. Arrival to Merzouga is the final destination of today, where we meet our camels to take us to the Dunes of Erg Chebbi to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert camp includes accommodation in traditional Berber tents, evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Nqob - Tamnougalte - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through the Draa Valley to Ouarzazete over the Atlas Mountains. We arrive back to Marrakech around 19:00hrs or 20:00hrs.
What is included:
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Modern air conditioned Minibus
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, DadesGorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley hotel for 1 night.
- Transportation with driver from Merzouga to Marrakech
- Free Airport / Train station / Bus station arrival transfers to your hotel on the day that you arrive in Marrakech
What is not included:
- Personal purchases, lunch, drinks, tips (Ait Ben Haddou usually 3 eur)
- €87.00 Euro per Adult
- Additional Information
- FAQ/INFO ABOUT TOUR
We recommend our shared desert tours for individual travelers, families and groups who want to have a guarantee that they have a reservation for the chosen tour at a competitive price and with a fully experienced ground crew. The shared tour offers individual travelers and groups an opportunity to join a pre-existing tour, made up of other like minded travelers. The price for the shared tour includes: transportation with a driver, accommodation, breakfast and evening meals, camel treks and at least one night in a bivouac - a Berber desert camp. Each person pays an equal price and the company ensures that the price you see is the price you pay. Our shared desert tours are very popular, so they tend to fill up quickly. Therefore we would recommend you to book the seats in advance to avoid disappointment.INFO ABOUT TOUR OPERATOR
3 day 2 night Morocco desert tours from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi, shared tours and private tours 4x4 available. Over the Atlas Mountains , visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou ,Ouarzazate, overnight at Dades valley. Sunset and sunrise camel trek on the highest dunes in Morocco to reach our Berber desert camp.
Free Airport transfer & hotel pick up